August 2006 Archives


People, we have the ultimate present for the little JBM. Imagine the hours and hours of enjoyment that he would get. He'd be singing your praises from the bow of this mighty ship every day! Heck, Dad would be right up there with him if you purchased this club house. And it only costs $18,499.00! And you need to have a forklift ready when it arrives to unload it! It'd probably be helpful if you bought Mom and Dad a house with a yard along with this present so we'd have a place to put it. Don't think it would fit in the dinky front yard of our apartment building.

| | Comments (7)


Pretty big weekend here at Casa JBM. First off, the boy got a new toy, The Baby Einstein Discover and Play Activity Center, on Saturday. His buddy Skyla let him try it out at Klub Kallis on Friday night and he's been loving it ever since. He demanded that we sally forth into the morass that is Target on a Saturday afternoon the weekend before school starts and buy the last one. Although he's only found two of the toys on it, he's been playing with them like no other toys exist in the world. The only downside of the new toy is that it takes up about 47% of our living room. But no sacrifice is too big for the boy. Right? Like sleep?

Speaking of sleep, we started feeding the little non-sleeping monster some solid food to see if that'll help him sleep longer. And by solid food we don't mean rocks and concrete. Strangely enough, rice mixed in with breast milk to a goopy consitency is considered "solid" food. (Don't ask us, we just follow the manual they gave us when we left the store, er, I mean hosptial with him.) He seemed to enjoy about 63% of the meal. His bib and chin didn't seem to mind the other 37%. We'll see if it helps him sleep

UPDATE: First night of solid food causing sleep experiment was not a rousing success. He woke up after an hour. We'll keep plugging away until we get that elusive full night (heck, five hours would be nice) of sleep.

| | Comments (2)

About this Archive

This page is an archive of entries from August 2006 listed from newest to oldest.

July 2006 is the previous archive.

September 2006 is the next archive.

Find recent content on the main index or look in the archives to find all content.

Powered by Movable Type 4.2-en

Get Stuff